Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Friday, May 12, 2006

A Quickie

Hi everyone-

My first paid directing gig has come and gone. The Showcase went up this week. I think it went well and the Producer was happy, so - YAY! I'm hoping we can work it out so that I can direct some more in the fall. It depends on if the dates I'll be out of town conflict with the Showcase dates. We shall see...

I am very excited to announce that John and I are going to see the RSC Production of The Crucible tomorrow night!!!! I am very excited because I love the play and this production has gotten great reviews. We're going to try Christopher's again (the restaurant that gave me SQUID and then apologized with a free dinner for two) and then head to the theatre. I'll let you know how it goes!

Have a great weekend-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home