Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Together at Last

Sorry we've been MIA for so long. We just got back to London Monday morning. We had a wonderful trip home. Thank you to everyone who came out to see us--we miss you already!

The big news today is that the cats have arrived!!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, after four agonizing months the Ramsburgs have been reunited in our new home. Sadie and Jovi are exploring the place as I type and, surprisingly, they seem to be okay. I think the intermediate move to my parents' house helped a lot- it kind of prepared them for the journey.

In other news--we had our first rehearsal last night for Below 14th and it went really well. I'm very excited about the cast. I also had my first meeting for the Showcase on Monday afternoon. I was a bit loopy from the flight but it too went well and I look forward to my first rehearsal with the actors on Saturday. That's all for now--I'm sure you will receive updates on the cats in days to come (ie. Sadie has already developed a British accent, etc.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!

Glad the cats are doing okay. Good to hear your trip back went well. It was great to see you two again. Can't wait until the next time!

Cheers (that is what they say in london)

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Miss Da Girls:( So does Lucky :)

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home