Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Walking Through A Mini London Fog

John and I have experienced many amazing things in our almost two years in London, but one of the most fascinating was the London fog last December. It delayed flights, stopped traffic and was truly a sight to see.

This morning I went for a walk in our beautiful common and discovered a sort of mini London fog. It was nowhere near as heavy as last December, but it was quite beautiful. I could hear the children playing long before I could see them. I heard dogs' collars jingling but there were no dogs to be seen. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. I took photos on my mobile but have no idea how to upload them. Sorry, folks. You'll just have to take my word for it- it was pretty damn cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home