Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Farewell, Jose

I woke up this morning excited for my day at the spa but my mood was quickly changed when I turned on the radio. What could possibly depress me on my day of relaxation? Jose Mourinho, my favorite coach in all of football, has left Chelsea! There has been a lot of tension between him and the owner in the past year or so, but to lose Jose is to lose the spirit of Chelsea. Don't get me wrong- you all know Arsenal is my favorite team- but Jose was a character unmatched in English football. I will miss his funny comments about making omelettes without Grade A eggs. Farewell, Jose. You will be missed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he like to take linemen in the first round and make very few running plays?

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home