Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Quickie from Jamie

Hi everybody-

I just wanted to say- I can't wait to see you soon! If I'm not seeing you on my whirlwind 2-week tour of the northeast, then you either don't live in the northeast or haven't had a baby recently and there's just nothing I can do about that.

I am flying into Newark on Tuesday, spending time with the family- taking Eli to Penn State, celebrating an early 30th with my family, visiting with our Goddaughter, shopping- then it's off to DC for a few days with the newest Fox/Dawson and his amazing parents- then it's up to NYC for some much-needed sun in Central Park and another early 30th with friends. (Yes, I know, I'm spoiled!) Then right back to London to ring in the start of the 2007 Showcase Season. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

Anyway- remember to email John while I'm gone- he does get lonely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaminator -

If you wanna stop by lovely Conshyhocken on your way to DC/Newtown Square to do lunch, I'd be delighted to show you the new place.

Just veer off the Interstate at the 476-76 junction, can't miss it.

Sadly my attempts to get knocked up have been a dismal failure.

-Foely

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home