Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Friday, November 03, 2006

Systems Are Down

Jamie here. I'm temping at the moment, but our systems are down. So I thought I'd share three quick things with you.

1- I am a clumsy fool! I managed to cut my eye open last night. Now I look like a boxer. It's kind of cool actually, because I look quite tough. I'll take a picture tonight and post it.

2- John and I are going to see Fireworks tonight in honor of Guy Fawkes day. Remember remember the 5th of November. It's going to be a weekend full of bonfires and fireworks. I'm so excited!

3- We are doing another play!!!! I will be directing a short play in a festival called "Bite Sized" at Theatre 503 and John will be acting in it. I just got the play Wednesday and it goes up the 12-14. Nothing like being under the gun! It's a great script and I'm very excited. You can check out more on the festival at the website. Click Here

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are directing a play :) It seems like the two of you are making the best of your time there. 1 more year lets see what else the two of you can accomplish . Love U both!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home