Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Your Daemon is: A MOUSE?!

Busy couple of weeks! The best part was flying in to PA for a quick weekend for my goddaughter's christening and 1st Birthday. It was great seeing both mine and Jamie's families. It was way to short though - but I think I've almost got the hang of this jet setter thing. Probably will be used to the trans-atlantic flight just in time to move back..

Jamie comes back tomorrow (Yay!) with Michelle (double yay!). As fun as living like a bachelor can be, I can't wait to have her back. I'm also very jealous of Jamie, as she was able to visit NYC and meet up with everyone we haven't seen since Christmas.

For those of you who care - Perros Del Diablo are now on top of our new league. So far our record is 5-0-1. Our most recent win was 15-2. I've been invited to play in a friendly 11 a-side match in July which will be a lot fun, or a nightmare as I've never played goalie on a full size field with a full sized net.

I was reading a friend's blog, and saw that he filled out some quiz and was given a tiger daemon. I thought that was cool, so I took the test. I got a friggen mouse.
Here's the mouse. Since I'm not sure I'm happy with the mouse, I've left it open for you all to change.

Here's my oh-so-cool mouse.


6 Comments:

Blogger Jamie & John said...

Looks like somebody turned me into butterfly.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were a rabbit when I got here, and after I answered the questions, you were still a rabbit.

My tiger would kick your rabbit's ass.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Jamie & John said...

I think we all know that John is a rabbit only when he's sober! By the way- Michele and I are home and we are ready to wreak havoc on London and Dublin!

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh heh - I was a snow leopard

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have somehow made you into a Raven. Deep, man, deep.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HOLY Crap I was a fox! That's awesome.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home