Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3 Soft Goals

Jeff and Rae are here! They arrived early Sunday morning - we'll give you more details later, but we're having a great time! Also, Perros Del Diablo supporters will be pleased to know that we now dominate our division with 4-0-0 record. We beat last week's teams by large margins giving us a huge lead in goal difference! I only let 3 goals get by me, 2 of which were own goals - they bounced off my defender and straight in to the goal. The 3rd was my fault - I gave up a penalty by leaving my special keeper area (I was very excited about getting the ball) and guessed left when the guy shot right. There is a great action shot of the penalty kick that Jamie took - I'll post it when I have more time. Off to wake up the visitors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home