Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Friday, July 21, 2006

After Eli...

Hello--

Eli has left and I am sad. He didn't get to write another blog, because we were just too darn busy. BUT- I have attached the photo link to this entry. There are A LOT of photos because I combined his and mine into one folder. But they are great photos. Eli and I sat down and named them all on my computer, but that messed up my Uploading. So, I haven't had a chance to rename them. But you should be able to figure them out.

To sum up Eli's trip- we had a blast and I am so grateful to Mom, Dad and Dan for sending him here and to Sandi and Tom for including him in all of the family events. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if he could have stayed longer. Next time- at least two weeks!

Now the Ramsburg family is off to Devon for a week. I'm sure you'll hear from Mike and Caitie while we're there!


Click Here to See Photos of Eli's Visit

And for those of you who were wondering- Flo's Shower went perfectly (except for Keith ruining the surprise in the 11th hour!) And the Bachelorette Party was tons of fun! If you want to see pictures, email me and I'll send you the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home