Jamie & John in London

A journal of our experiences as Americans living in London

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Photos of Our Flat

We tried to post photos of our flat but it would take forever and I just don't have the patience for it! If you haven't received our Kodak Gallery invitation to view the photos and would like to, please email me and I will send it to you.

Not much new to report except that I called to get home delivery of The Times today and they said they don't have a Newsagent in our area! What kind of paper can't deliver all over its reading area? She assured me she would notify me if they ever start delivery to my area. Now I have to find another paper worth reading (a lot of them are garbage) and hope they deliver!

We are heading to The Royal Oak tomorrow night. This is the pub that we think might be OUR place. We'll let you know how it goes---

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

John and Jamie, Great site. Aunt Sandy directed me to it. Glad to hear you are settling in. Kate

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home